2nd Annual Anchored Mini Boat Parade!
Time & Location
About the Event
All you sailors, pirates, fisherman, yachtsman, and other boat enthusiasts get your duck tape, paper clips, and super glue ready for the 2nd Annual Flood Zone Brewery Anchored Mini Boat Parade!
All proceeds will be split between the New Windsor and Union Bridge Fire Departments.
Build a boat! $25 entry fee (payment link provided once form is submitted)
Get local business sponsors! Minimum sponsorship $50
Boat anchored in Little Pipe Creek from July 14-18
Patrons vote in cash donations for their favorite boat during business hours
All proceeds (sponsorship donations, entry fees & cash voting donations) are split between Union Bridge & New Windsor Fire Departments!
Prizes will be awarded to 1st, 2nd and 3rd place winners with the most cash donations!
DATES to display: July 14-18
BOAT ENTRY DEADLINE: July 1
Winners Announced: July 18 at 6pm
ENTRY FEE: $25
*Secure as many sponsors for your boat as you wish! Prize for the boat with the most sponsors.
If you wish to take your boat out of the water each night, you may do so but they must be placed back in the creek prior to the start of business the following day, otherwise they will remain anchored **weather permitting.
*Sponsors are encouraged to be visible on the boat with some form of artwork provided to captains (stickers, material with logo, etc.) **If bad weather is forecasted, you must make arrangements to remove your boat from the creek.
Captains complete entry form and submit with payment online, or payment made with cash or check during open hours.
- The maximum boat dimensions are: 5’ L x 18” W x 4’ H
- Any captain can enter and build a boat, but the boat should float.
- Boats must have hardware for mooring.
- Captains must get sponsors from local businesses. Minimum $50 per sponsor and sponsor names and donations are due to Flood Zone Brewery by July 1.
- Boats must be placed in the creek by 3:00pm on Wednesday, July 14. Boats will be on display for 5 days in the creek for voting. Captains are responsible for putting their boat in the water, and boats can be removed each night, but must be anchored at least an hour prior to opening the next day.
- Boats must be removed immediately following the announcement of winners on Sunday, July 18 (no later than 7pm).
- Voting by patrons will be throughout the weekend, in monetary donations. Please, promote your boat!!
Flood Zone Marketplace & Brewery is not responsible for any lost or damaged boats, captains, or any injuries in launching boats in the creek.